Dental Implants Parramatta
Dental implant is a surgical treatment to replace a missing tooth or teeth. It involves the meticulous preparation of the jaw bone, insertion of high-grade titanium fixture (the implant), and ultimately the final restorations to go on top of the fixture (the tooth/crown).
Here at Parramatta Dentistry, we offer a competitive rate for our Basic Dental Implant package (Dental Implant + CEREC Crown) at $3,999 per tooth. If you don’t need a payment plan, then you can pay upfront and get a further 10% discount at $3,599 per tooth.
It is strongly advisable to have an initial consultation prior to engaging the surgical procedure, and a CT scan of the site is mandatory to the placement of implant to minimise risk of traumatising surrounding tissues such as blood vessels, sinus membrane, and jaw nerves.
The surgical site assessment needs to be well calculated and often involves grafting or augmentation of bone loss and soft-tissue (gum) if the tooth has been missing for a while. So if there’s insufficient bone to support the implant, then bone grafting is advised. In challenging and high risk surgical cases, a specialist is often recommended as an option for the surgery part of the dental implant. Your dentist will advise accordingly.
If there is sufficient bone with no major infection, implant can be performed immediately; or it can be 2-3 months after tooth extraction. During this time, it allows the bone heals and ready for the implant procedure.
It is often performed under local anaesthetic, and is often less traumatic than a tooth removal, as it is a surgically calculated procedure that is performed under high precision, unlike the unpredictable nature of tooth extraction.
It takes generally 6 months to complete with the implant crown, it involves two procedures: tooth root implant and implant crown placement. After the first procedure, your jawbone may take three to six months to heal; after it heals the second procedure can be performed.
Yes, only in particular cases.
Studies suggest dental implant can last up to 25 years.
The average time for gums to fully heal is 4-6 months.
- Have plenty of rest
- Stop the bleeding and apply cost compress or ice
- Eat soft food
You can eat after the procedure but eating on the site is discourages while the site is healing (at least 3 months).
Many treatment options exist for the treatment of a missing tooth.
Simple non-surgical treatments include:
- Removable Partial Denture
- frequently referred to as the plate
- Adhesive Bonded Bridge
- less predictable in longevity but is a fixed option and does not require much tooth reduction
- Conventional Dental Bridge
- utilises the immediate adjacent teeth to the gap to support the bridge
- requires significant tooth reduction but provides good longevity provided the adjacent teeth are adequately strong
- Dental Implant
- For those patients who do not want to have the concerns of a loose denture, the less predictability of adhesive bridge, or the cutting down of the adjacent teeth for the conventional bridge, but leaving a gap is not an option, or is limiting their chewing function, then tooth implant may be an option.
The most natural-looking, long lasting and permanent solution is Dental Implant.
Other teeth have to work harder replacing the function of the lost tooth, they may move into the gap, which allows plaque to form; bone loss is another complication of not replacing your missing tooth.
Item numbers: 039; 684; 691; 661; 672. 014 for Consultation fee not included, but cost is offset against treatment if you proceed to complete treatment. There may be additional charges or other item numbers depending on the diagnosis made during the consultation.
Dentist Parramatta, Merrylands | Sydney NSW |
(02) 8090 1109
Driving directions from Parramatta West Public School towards Parramatta Dentistry takes 8 minutes. Head east on Young St toward Franklin St and turn left onto Pitt St then right onto Great Western Hwy/A44. Turn left onto Marsden St and another left onto Hunter St.
- Suite 25, Lvl 3, 27 Hunter Street, Parramatta NSW 2150
- (02) 8090 1109
Save 35% on Dental Implant Surgery and Implant Crowns
- Australian made
- 5 year warranty
- Payment Plan Available: From $3,999 each – Dental Implant + CEREC Crown
- Pay upfront (without payment plan) and get a further 10% Off: From $3,599 per tooth.